"We are the Uber for Mortgage Solutions"
Buyers and their agents are becoming more and more frustrated. With very little inventory, there are very few properties to buy compared to the demand, which is spurred by the still very low interest rates and a ton of money in salaries, stocks and crypto.
For those who own homes and are thinking of selling, this is certainly a great time to sell. Expect multiple offers and a very high return. For those who are not thinking of selling, now is a great time to refinance. We have seen home values triple in some areas from February 2012 to now. For example, the price of an average 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Newark, California in February 2012 was $352,000. Today, the same house is selling for $1,150,000 or more. A similar home in Fremont, Calfornia was $540,000 in 2012 and $1,400,000 now. Definitely the time to sell or refinance is now.
Here's a number of things you could do if you were to choose to refinance:
- Get the lowest interest rate, as low as 1.75%
- Consolidate or pay off unsecure debt
- Remodel or expand your home's footprint or build an accessory dwelling unit (ADU)
- Pay for your kid's or grandkid's education
- Take a luxury vacation
- Sponsor a child in America or abroad
- Give to your favorite charity